“The biggest change for us is the emphasis on who our students are,” said Stuart Bannerman, Associate Provost Vice Chancellor International for the UK’s London South Bank University....
A new mystery shopping study offers some important findings for recruitment marketers with respect to managing and converting enquiries from...
Offering international student prospects a virtual reality (VR) experience once seemed out of reach for most schools and universities. Not...
Are you missing out on the power of peers or student ambassadors in your international recruitment effort? Some of the...
Most Popularmore articles
- Spain to ease visa processes for international students and graduates
- Canada: Quebec shuts down immigration pathway for graduates of unsubsidised private colleges
- Visa processing delays a hurdle for major study abroad destinations this year
- New Zealand opens up to international students and updates policies for post-study work rights
- Canada: Immigration stream reopens, work permits extended for some students
- Updated Saudi scholarship programme will send 70,000 students abroad by 2030
- Finland makes it easier for international students to work and stay
- International enrolment recovery underway in Australia, Canada, the UK, and the US
- International student numbers in Canada rebounded close to pre-pandemic levels in 2021
- A fresh look at Google Analytics for international student recruiters
Facts & Figures
UK universities grew by 12% last year and surpassed a total enrolment of 500,000 for the first time ever. Read more
Education agents refer 75% of Australia’s international students. Read more
45% of Indonesian high school students said they could go abroad for study only if a scholarship were available. Read more