There is a growing disconnect between pent-up demand for study abroad and significant visa processing delays in the countries students want to study in. As a result, agents...
A new mystery shopping study offers some important findings for recruitment marketers with respect to managing and converting enquiries from...
Offering international student prospects a virtual reality (VR) experience once seemed out of reach for most schools and universities. Not...
Are you missing out on the power of peers or student ambassadors in your international recruitment effort? Some of the...
Most Popularmore articles
- Omicron variant already impacting international student mobility
- UK issues record number of study visas in 2021
- Canada expands list of approved vaccines
- Australia: An overview of international student return plans
- Japan announces border opening for international students
- Surveys show that career outcomes outweigh rankings for many prospective international students
- US legislative amendments aim to clarify use of agents in international student recruitment
- Canadian immigration reports surge in study permit applications in 2021
- Most international students say career supports a big factor in their choice of institution
- IELTS to launch new online test in early 2022
Facts & Figures
UK universities grew by 12% last year and surpassed a total enrolment of 500,000 for the first time ever. Read more
Education agents refer 75% of Australia’s international students. Read more
45% of Indonesian high school students said they could go abroad for study only if a scholarship were available. Read more