“The United States will be a better and a stronger partner to the world if it has a national strategy that allows American students to go in larger...
A new mystery shopping study offers some important findings for recruitment marketers with respect to managing and converting enquiries from...
Offering international student prospects a virtual reality (VR) experience once seemed out of reach for most schools and universities. Not...
Are you missing out on the power of peers or student ambassadors in your international recruitment effort? Some of the...
Most Popularmore articles
- Canada’s foreign enrolment grew by more than 30% in 2022
- Measuring cost of study and cost of living across study destinations
- Recruiting in the Emirates: Big goals, world-class education, and new scholarships
- Scholarships, modernisation, and student mobility: Recruiting in Saudi Arabia now
- UK visa numbers reflect surging international enrolment in 2022/23
- Norway moving towards tuition fees for non-EU students in 2023
- The new playbook for international recruitment
- Summing up international student work rights in 14 top study destinations
- Chinese agent survey highlights important trends for student recruitment this year
- UK removes visitor visa requirement for Colombian travellers
Facts & Figures
UK universities grew by 12% last year and surpassed a total enrolment of 500,000 for the first time ever. Read more
Education agents refer 75% of Australia’s international students. Read more
45% of Indonesian high school students said they could go abroad for study only if a scholarship were available. Read more