Perhaps the biggest news story so far this year in international education circles is that the Chinese government has just announced that students must go abroad to study...
A new mystery shopping study offers some important findings for recruitment marketers with respect to managing and converting enquiries from...
Offering international student prospects a virtual reality (VR) experience once seemed out of reach for most schools and universities. Not...
Are you missing out on the power of peers or student ambassadors in your international recruitment effort? Some of the...
Most Popularmore articles
- Canada removes limit on off-campus work hours for international students
- Continuing visa delays putting Canada’s competitiveness at risk
- Australia announces major extension of post-study work rights
- Forecast projects 1.8 million Indian students abroad by 2024
- Gradual reopening of Chinese border underway
- UK resumes priority visa processing
- US visa processing delays worsening at midpoint of 2022
- Canadian immigration officials report surging demand in 2022
- Australian visa data indicates continued recovery through first half of 2022
- Spain to ease visa processes for international students and graduates
Macro TrendsMore Macro trends Articles
Facts & Figures
UK universities grew by 12% last year and surpassed a total enrolment of 500,000 for the first time ever. Read more
Education agents refer 75% of Australia’s international students. Read more
45% of Indonesian high school students said they could go abroad for study only if a scholarship were available. Read more