Earlier this year, the Canadian government established an exemption to the otherwise strict border closures currently in place for international travellers. Under this exemption, international students are permitted...
As much as COVID-19 has wreaked havoc on educators’ recruitment efforts, it would be a mistake to think that international...
A new global survey reinforces the findings of other recent student research in that a large majority of international students...
The SARS virus first appeared in early 2003. Over the next several months, it spread to more than two dozen...
Most Popularmore articles
- TOEFL and IELTS tests suspended in many areas but alternate testing options on the way
- US: COVID-19 impacts include campus closures and recruiting challenges
- UK introduces new points-based immigration system
- COVID-19 triggers cancellations and delays but most students intend to follow through on study plans
- Canada: New visa pilot aims to reduce processing time for Nigerian students
- US graduate schools report increased International applications and commencements
- Coronavirus update: Economic and mobility impacts will depend on how long the outbreak persists
- Coronavirus update: Schools and universities brace for impact amid global response
- The peer-to-peer effect in international student recruitment
- Coronavirus triggers travel restrictions and other countermeasures
Facts & Figures
Worldwide MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) enrolment reached 110 million people in 2019. Read more
Education agents refer 75% of Australia’s international students. Read more
45% of Indonesian high school students said they could go abroad for study only if a scholarship were available. Read more
20.5% increase in the number of Brazilian students abroad in 2018 compared with 2017. Read more
12.7% Increase in the number of German students who went abroad for language study in 2018 compared with 2017. Read more