Our podcast series continues with a wide-ranging discussion about the world’s leading study destination, the United States.
As readers may be aware, ICEF recently held ICEF Virtual Americas. The event included a series of webinars for attendees and we are adapting one of the featured discussions for today’s podcast.
Our host is Ian Cann, ICEF’s director for the Americas, and he is joined by a panel of experienced practitioners from across the US. The panel looks at current developments in the US market and the outlook for student recruitment this year and next.
Joining us today are:
- Cheryl Delk-Le Good, Executive Director, EnglishUSA
- Jennifer Phillips, Director, Wisconsin ESL Institute (WESLI)
- Franklin Pesantez, Assistant Manager of International Enrollment Management, University of Denver’s English Language Center
- Mike Finnell, Executive Director, American International Recruitment Council (AIRC)
- Bryan Gross, Vice President for Enrollment Management, Western New England University
- David Di Maria, Associate Vice Provost For International Education, University of Maryland, Baltimore County
This episode of the ICEF Exchange is brought to you in partnership with HSBC. You can listen to it the player below, and we encourage you to subscribe via your favourite podcast app in order to receive future episodes automatically.
For additional background, please see: