Guardian Higher Education has a great piece out today with five predictions for the future of education marketing.
The article is framed around concepts in higher education marketing but they apply nicely to all education sectors and we’ve adapted them here for the sake of a quick summary.
- Educational institutions will become increasingly differentiated
- Investment in education marketing will increase
- More marketing talent will be attracted from outside the education sector
- The use of CRM techniques and systems will become more widespread
- There will be greater attention to measuring marketing effectiveness and ROI
Read the complete article on the Guardian website.