The most widely read website for international student recruitment
ICEF Monitor is a dedicated market intelligence resource for the international education industry.
We regularly deliver industry news, research, interviews, videos, presentation files, infographics, best practice tips and trends – all with a firm focus on international student recruitment.
Promoting your brand via ICEF Monitor is an efficient and cost effective way to reach thousands of influential decision makers who connect with millions of international students and young travellers every day.
Since January 2012, www.icefmonitor.com has received over 2.6 million visitors and we currently have 41 000+ subscribers, 53% of whom are education agents.
We offer a myriad of opportunities to reach this powerful audience via our website or weekly e-Newsletter. Download our Media Kit as a PDF or continue reading below:
- Audience Profile
- Advertising Benefits
- Website Statistics
- What Advertisers & Readers Say About ICEF Monitor
- Advertising Specs
- Advertising Options & Prices
- Contact Us
ICEF Monitor connects with senior level decision makers across the globe on a daily basis.
Top 15 subscriber countries: Agents
- South Korea
Top 15 subscriber countries: Educators
- New Zealand
From achieving exposure in a crowded marketplace to announcing a re-brand, over 270 clients have used ICEF Monitor as a key component of their marketing mix. Take advantage of our platform to:
- Position yourself at the forefront of the international education market;
- Gain exposure to key industry players;
- Build brand awareness with a highly targeted audience of recruitment professionals;
- Grow sales and diversify your recruitment reach;
- Announce new products/services/fam tours to current/potential partners;
- Invite current/potential partners to meet you face to face at industry events;
- Generate interest in specific courses/programmes;
- Tap into ICEF’s global footprint in order to develop worldwide partnerships;
- Be associated with a quality brand and industry leader;
- Align your brand with current market trends and strategic data.
Every day, more and more readers from around the world visit our website for the latest news, research, and trends regarding international student recruitment.
Since January 2012, the website has logged:
- 5.7+ million total pageviews;
- 3.8+ million total website visits;
- 2.6+ million total visitors.
icefmonitor.com cumulative website statistics. Source: Google Analytics
Our readers are passionate about international student recruitment… and about ICEF Monitor. Here is a selection of feedback we have received over the years:
- “ICEF attracts an audience that is dedicated and responsive. The ICEF Monitor website and e-newsletter contain comprehensive information for agents and educators – providing an excellent platform and delivering superior results for Educational Testing Service.”
– Barbara Keesler, Media Buyer: Strategy, Marketing & Growth, Educational Testing Service, USA
- “Thanks again for the online banner – looks great and I have had lots of interest!”
– Colm O’Byrne, Marketing Director, ATC Language Schools, Ireland
- “We use Google Analytics to track our website traffic. Before the campaign, ‘ICEF Monitor‘ was ranked at position 69 as a traffic source. After the campaign, it is now at position 29 – a very good result.”
– Elsa Perez, Head of Marketing & Sales, Online Campus, EU Business School
- “We are pleased to advertise on ICEF Monitor as a great way to reach a wide audience of international educators and agents. The service provided by ICEF is always excellent!”
– Rachel Keogh, Key Account and Recognition Manager, Cambridge English Language Assessment, UK
- “Thank you again for recommending the ICEF Monitor advert; we did receive contacts from agencies who saw our advert on the Monitor… they did produce contacts, which is what they are designed to do. The rest is up to me!”
– Keith Mayer, CEO, American Home Life International, USA
- “I wanted to connect and say that you and your team are doing a fantastic job with ICEF Monitor in particular. I’ve been following the site for a number of years now and will often turn to it for market info and updates. It’s a fantastic resource for news, particularly during periods of strategy development.”
– Hamish Davies, Regional Manager (North Asia, Australia and Pacific), Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
- “I have been a fan of ICEF Monitor for some time. The quality and content of the articles and their relevance to the sector is way above anything else in the marketplace at the moment. Well done!”
– Bob Burger, Director of Marketing, Malaca Instituto, Spain
- “I find ICEF Monitor so useful for my daily news! Thanks to the ICEF team for all of the work you do in international education. Great job!”
– Sheri Love Yasue, Canada Overseas Study/Internship Liaison, Canada Regional Director, GDI Communications, Canada/Japan
- “ICEF Monitor is fast and relevant and it has a lot of information! I share a lot of links with our sales team so all our staff read this.”
– Josef Kysilka, Director, Information Planet, Czech Republic
- “I was recently looking for some data online using traditional search engines, and found an article on ICEF Monitor that caught my attention. I think that day I spent about 3 hours reading non-stop because ICEF Monitor covered many hot topics in the educational sphere. I now read ICEF Monitor weekly and my colleague who I recommended the portal to subscribed immediately for regular updates. Thank you very much for putting so many valuable articles and opinions, figures and forecasts in one online magazine. I do feel it helps me in my daily work for better understanding of the macro and micro processes and trends in education in my region and worldwide.”
– Olga Polnikova, VP Student Services, SchoolApply, Switzerland
- “I think the weekly newsletters are fantastic and one of the best industry publications going at the moment. I like the global focus and interesting update/stories/articles from across the globe. Congratulations to ICEF for developing such a first rate newsletter.”
– Carol Verga, Manager, International Partnerships, RMIT University, Australia
- “Congratulations for producing such an insightful and well written resource for all of us in global higher education!”
– Tim O’Brien, Vice President, Global Business Intelligence & Development, INTO Global
We offer three types of adverts:
- An e-Newsletter banner in either the opening or middle position (600 pixel width, 90 pixel height);
- Website Skyscraper (300 pixel width, 600 pixel height);
- Website Rectangle (300 pixel width, 250 pixel height).
Please feel free to browse our website to view live samples of Skyscraper and Rectangle adverts. To view e-Newsletter banner ad samples, subscribe for free to our Weekly Wednesday Highlights or view a previous edition here.
The following requirements apply to all types of adverts:
- Adverts should be submitted as web-optimised .jpg, .gif, or .png files;
- Maximum file size for .jpg or .png: 100 KB;
- Maximum file size for animated .gif: 300 KB;
- Clients must specify the target link (URL) for the advert;
- Clients should provide alternate plain text (60 characters maximum).
Below please find our standard options for website and e-Newsletter advertising. Our team is happy to discuss additional customisation or package options with you to help you achieve your marketing goals.
|Packages: 20% discount!||Prices|
|Maximum Impact: e-Newsletter Opening Ad, Skyscraper and Rectangle
(20 000 page views)
|Website Combo: Skyscraper and Rectangle
(20 000 page views)
|Website and e-Newsletter Combo: Rectangle and Middle Banner Ad
(10 000 page views)
|Website and e-Newsletter Combo: Skyscraper and Opening Banner Ad
(10 000 page views)
(10 000 page views)
(10 000 page views)
|e-Newsletter Banner Middle Ad||695 EUR|
|e-Newsletter Banner Opening Ad||1,245 EUR|
|Sponsored Email Campaigns||Prices|
Our team is happy to discuss additional customisation or package options with you to help you achieve your marketing goals. Please contact us by phone or email any time for assistance or questions.
Americas +1 888 371 5556
Asia Pacific +61 7 5545 2912
EMEA +49 228 2011946