ICEF Monitor is a dedicated market intelligence resource for the international education industry.
We regularly deliver industry news, market intelligence, research, interviews, videos, presentation files, infographics, best practice tips and trends – all with a firm focus on international student recruitment.
The site provides original articles based on a carefully curated selection of relevant news and information from sources around the world. It is an unbiased news source, with its editorial team scouring the industry for the latest, critical updates to save readers time and present them with strategic, need-to-know information.
ICEF Monitor serves a wide range of audiences within the industry, from 140+ countries, including:
- student recruitment agents, counsellors, and advisors;
- educators of all types (language training, higher education, vocational institutions, community colleges, primary, secondary and boarding schools);
- specialised service providers (work and travel, volunteer, accommodation, technology);
- associations, and government entities.
The audience mainly consists of high level executives such as founders, directors, C-level management, deans, etc.
About ICEF GmbH
Based in Bonn, Germany, ICEF GmbH is the global market leader in business-to-business networking events and services in the international education sector.
ICEF connects educators, education agents, work and travel professionals and industry service providers to key markets and networks worldwide, supporting the growth and development of international education and global student mobility. ICEF has built a reputation for quality through:
- ICEF Workshops – B2B events in all key markets, connecting international educators, agents and service providers as well as work and travel professionals
- ICEF Monitor – a business development and market intelligence resource delivering news, research and commentary for international student recruitment
- ICEF Agent Training Course (IATC) - a practical, professional training course for agency-based international student recruitment counsellors
- ICEF Agency Recognition Programme – quality assurance recognising screened agencies successfully vetted to participate in ICEF Workshops
- ICEF Education Fund – donations and support for selected causes that give young people around the world access to education
- ICEF Marketing and Sponsorship – guaranteed exposure and branding to key decision makers in the international education and language travel markets
- Internet Course Finders – websites enabling educators to promote their institutions to over 600.000 annual international student visitors